Friday 21 August 2015

Treasure Market at the Strathalbyn Collectors and Antique Fair

One of my favourite events of the year was on last Sunday morning in Strathalbyn, the Treasure Market held at the oval as part of the Strathalbyn Collectors and Antique Fair. It was a beautiful day and my plan was to get there early, look around and snap up cool retro gear preferably orange and things that fit my existing collections and then walk around again and take some photos.









Unfortunately I did not realise that I was going to be carrying so many things that it was going to be difficult to take photos. These are a few from the section nearer the gate, next year I will bring my trolley.


Here is what I brought home with me, some awesome bargains like the pyrex citrus jar and the ceramic donkey to go with donkey collection, only 2 dollars each. My favourite thing is the vintage mohair kangaroo, there were loads of antique bears but he was especially good value at 20 dollars and he really wanted me to take him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...