Thursday 1 May 2014

The Local Wildlife

After seeing so many birds in the garden lately I decided to take my camera when I went to collect the boys from school, you never know what you might see.

As we were walking home Alex said "Look at that yellow bird Mum" and there in front of us was a not so small and mostly yellow bird. Of course I had to get out the camera, which took a little while, and after he flew into a tree across the road we did get a few not so good photos.

Then Jimmy said "Come on Mum" as he is not that patient with my attempts of wildlife photography.

 As I was putting my camera away Alex shouted "LOOK MUM A KOALA!" and there not one metre from where I had been standing was a small and very sweet koala up in the tree.

Naturally Jimmy said "I thought that is what you were taking the photo of Mum".





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...