Saturday 6 April 2013

Easter Weekend

We are so lucky at Easter and Christmas to go down to our church camp near the seaside to spend a couple of days camping with the kids. I have been coming here since I was a child and it is so lovely to see the boys playing in the creek and sliding down the hills, going to the beach and making lots of friends like we did as children.


My parents have given us their old caravan and I would love to do it up but I am not sure how much longer it will last. The chairs are over 30 years old and Dad has a lime green one in the shed I hope he will give me to put with these two. I have a feeling there may be a matching banana lounge as well.


It was really too cold for the beach but the kids loved the creek.


This year a Kangaroo and her joey were hopping around the camp but unfortunately the mother was not well.


Brrrrrrrrrrrrr too cold for a swim in the sea!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...