Saturday 6 April 2013

Easter Activities part 2

It has been so busy here the last week that I am posting the crafts we did before Easter a little late. Alex and I made this egg bunting for his sharing at school. We saw the idea on the internet somewhere and then decided to make some of the eggs into Easter chicks.


 This is the zombie chick and the sunset chick below according to Alex.


We used water colour paper and water based paints.



We also made some chocolate pops again this year. This time I found the lollypop sticks, we also used these to make Santa chocolate pops last Christmas.


They are not perfect, sometimes with kids its better to do it quickly while they are still interested.


This little dish I found in the cupboard was perfect to put them on, I love the chicken!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...